Engineering & Electronics
Chemistry Method Transfer Specialist
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Chemistry Method Transfer Specialist for a leading Life Sciences client based in Cork.
This is a permanent position.
- Complete analytical data collection, interpretation and characterization of compounds while ensuring proper documentation of experimental data is adhered to.
- Support innovative development of new analytical methods as well as improvement and optimization of current methods.
- Provide technical expertise and analytical support for the introduction of new products to the Cork site, including method development, validation/qualification and transfer of methods to clients as required.
- Lead in troubleshooting analytical technical challenges during the development, validation/qualification and transfer of methods.
- Communicate regularly with client, providing updates on projects progress, addressing technical queries and delivering client project requirements to the defined timelines.
- Ensure the delivery of projects in the required timeframe and ensure that the site’s technical, quality and safety metrics are all achieved.
- Provides suitable training where required to adopt new practices.
- An honours degree in Chemistry or a related discipline is required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an analytical laboratory.
- Some leadership skills would be advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of Method development and Method validation
- Has experience of the analysis of APIs, raw materials and excipients and the associated analytical techniques that may include chromatographic (HPLC, GC, IC), spectroscopic (IR, LC-MS, ICP-OES, Atomic Absorption), physical properties (particle size analysis) and/or pharmacopoeial testing.
- Is highly proficient in the use of common laboratory instruments and software packages for the above analytical techniques.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***