- Dublin North
- Promote and lead the safety management culture across all activities by taking ownership and demonstrating visible commitment to safety.
- Ensure that Quality Procedures are implemented on all projects.
- Develop contracting strategies and manage the procurement and execution of contracts for development activities, construction and Maintenance.
- Perform the role of Lead Engineer as required.
- Provision of the requisite concept engineering input to develop plant layout and associated infrastructure schemes and requisite budget costing of these schemes.
- Manage and co-ordinate all relevant civil, structural and environmental engineering activities required to successfully deliver projects to approved scope, budget and programme.
- Understand business case and commercially optimise projects
- Specify and manage sub-contractor and sub-consultant inputs for site investigation, assessment, feasibility studies, design, consenting and construction.
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical support to ESB in its preparation of various submissions in respect of consenting, licensing, leasing and scoping of various engineering packages
- Assist with mentoring and professional development of junior staff
Experience & Qualification:
- Developed a competent level of expertise in the delivery of civil/structural engineering packages.
- Onsite construction experience
- Developed a high level of specialist expertise, including a strong technical capability, in civil or structural engineering.
- A strong commercial and project management capability.
- Demonstrated a strong capability in assessing communicating and managing project critical technical risks
- Proven record of being results driven and customer oriented.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
- Experience in the use of FIDIC Conditions of Contract, including EPC, D&B Contracting and Multi Direct Contracting of large projects.
- Level 8 Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Level 9 Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification, desirable.
- Chartered status in a recognised professional engineering institution.
If interested please contact Seán on 021-4297900 or email@example.com