Civil Site Engineer
- Full Time
Civil Engineer / Site Agent (Roadworks)
The candidate will receive training to become a site agent and work on major roadworks projects throughout Leinster. This role represents an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career in the right direction.
- Setting out the site
- Report directly to the Contracts Manager
- Ensure health and safety best practises are being followed at all time
- Monitor site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors
- Ensure materials are available to crews on site via correct planning.
- Review upcoming works with both the contracts manager & the Client and conduct pre-construction planning.
- Daily record keeping & paperwork
- Measure works upon completion & report back to commercial team for payment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous setting out experience
- Experience using Robotic Total Stations and GPS to a high accuracy
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field OR Strong Civil Engineering Experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Must have drive to excel & succeed & be able to work on their own accord
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 0093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***