Clerical Officer – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Clerical Officer for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This is a 12–18-month contract role.
- General administrative and secretarial duties, including data and file management and data entry
- Assisting in the implementation of operational work activities, supporting managers and other colleagues
- Collating data/information for reporting, and report-writing
- Providing high quality customer service, responding to queries and providing information
- Processing and handling of complaints from the public
- Assessment and monitoring of broadcast content
- Data and file management, in line with the company’s policies and requirements
- Routine accounts work
- Administrative duties relating to public procurement processes
- Processing of applications for temporary radio licenses
- Preliminary assessment of applications and administration of contracts for the Broadcasting Funding Scheme
- Must provide a high-quality service to all stakeholders that is timely, informed and professional.
- Providing back up cover for receptionist during morning and afternoon breaks, and leave.
Education & Experience
- Experience of the Irish public sector, particularly in a regulatory environment
- Fluency in or a working knowledge of the Irish language
- The skills to work as part of a team and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****