Clinical Complaints Investigator
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Clinical Complaints Investigator for a 3-month rolling contract with a healthcare client based in Norwich. The role can be remote.
- Support our Customer Service Team as they develop new ways of seeking feedback, early resolution and in strengthening learning across our Care Groups in Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Investigate situations where service users and carers tell us that they are concerned and dissatisfied about the care and treatment they have received.
- Review experiences and look to address the issues identified seeking positive learning for future care.
- Minimum of 6 months UK Complaints Investigatory experience within the last 2 years.
- Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, or Psychologist qualification.
- Understanding of NHS complaint regulations and an understanding of Data Protection issues.
- Skills in sensitivity, impartiality, and ability to make decisions based on objective and appropriate information.
- Skills in analysing complex and sensitive information and decide the most appropriate course of action.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and experience in managing expectations.
- Experience in reviewing clinical documentation and liaising with clinicians at all levels in an organisation.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***