Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Clinical Nurse Manager
- Full Time
- County Kerry, Tralee, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare are recruiting two Clinical Nurse Managers for two separate clients based in Kerry.
Both positions are fantastic opportunities to advance your career to the next level, with great office based advantages.
- Junior Clinical Lead Role:
- Full time permanent post
- Office Based Mon – fri 8.30 – 5.00
- Full licence required
- Acting as clinical lead, making clinical assessments and organising care plans
- The Management of staff i.e. health care assistants
- Engaging directly with the customer/family member.
- Area is west cork and Kerry
- Office is in Tralee
- NMBI Registered Nurse
- Two Years post qualified Registered Nurse.
- Senior Clinical Lead Position – CNM 2
- Full Time Permanent Post
- Office Based, Flexible Weekday Hours
- Senior Clinical Management Role involving management of 3 Key Service Areas
- Implementing Policies and Procedures to support service delivery
- Support Staff Improvement and development through appropriate learning Programmes
- Senior NMBI Registered General Nurse with experience of Management of Teams in a dynamic environment
- Holds a Management Position at CNM2 level or higher for 3+ years
- Business/Management Qualification with strong IT skills
Please call Claire PE Global Healthcare 083 208 5507 or email Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse