Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Clinical Nurse Advisor
- Full Time
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare are delighted to assist their client, a sought after employer in Cork, to recruit a medical practice clinical advisor
This is a Full Time Permanent Post with Hybrid Options.
The Primary functions of the medical practice clinical advisor is to provide clinical governance, advise and support to the business in terms of:
- Manage Medical costs
- Support best clinical care pathways
- Focus on Data outputs to improve practice and benefit offerings
- Support internal and external communications
- NMBI Registered Nurse
- Minimum 5 years acute hospital experience
- CNM 2 / CNM 3 Management experience
- Proposed salary is €55 – €60K (depending on experience)
- Bonus (not guaranteed) of 10%
- Hybrid working and benefits package
Please call Claire PE Global Healthcare 083 208 5507 or email Claire.email@example.com
***Please note our clients cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.