Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Clinical Nurse Manager – Care Manager
- Full Time
- Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland
PE Global are delighted to assist their to recruit for a Care Manager Clinical Nurse Manager Role based in Tralee, Co, Kerry
This is a permanent, full time, office based role with travel in the community required.
The role of the Care Manager is responsible for:
- The efficient and effective delivery of care activities within the service,
- The carrying out of quality improvement action plans and the maintenance of care records,
- Providing support and clinical advice to the practice supervisor,
- The provision of mentorship and guidance within the care environment and to participate in care activities as part of the supervision process if necessary,
- The Management of staff e. health care assistants
- Engaging directly with the customer/family members.
Essential Criteria for the Care Manager
- Registered with the NMBI
- Minimum of 2 years post registration experience
- Full Driving License, access to own car preferable.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and work as part of a team,
- Ability to delegate tasks efficiently and appropriately
- Ability to teach, mentor and supervise,
Please call Claire PE Global Healthcare 083 208 5507 or email Claire.email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse