Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Clinical Nurse Manager (Field Based) – Galway
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare are now recruiting a Clinical Nurse Manager (Field Based) for client a based in Galway.
Providing innovative healthcare and pharmaceutical services to meet the requirements of a new emerging healthcare environment in Ireland. This role requires effective communication and interpersonal skills to provide a seamless service whilst at all times liaising directly with the Head of Nursing and the clients multi-disciplinary team.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Up to 70% field based activity, personnel managing a team of community based resources across a large geographical catchment area.
· Lead the assessment of patient care needs as well as develop and evaluate care programmes.
· Anticipate and identify improvements needed and address deficiencies in the quality of service provided.
· Maintain the highest standards of record keeping and ensure accurate input of data onto the systems.
· Carry out regular risk assessments to mitigate clinical risks and prevent accidents, in accordance with TCP guidelines.
· Organise staffing rosters ensuring continuity of service
· Managing staff absence and annual leave ensuring that the service and skill mix is unaffected
· Assist in the short listing, interviewing and selection of staff
· Carry out appraisals in accordance with policy while liaising with the Training Coordinator to facilitate personal development plans
· Monitor and evaluate performance, and initiate corrective and disciplinary actions where needed
· Generate monthly reports on field based activity and present to senior management
· A minimum of 2 years’ leadership and people management experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills to liaise with persons of all levels of nursing to coordinate patient services.
· High level of attention to detail, having a systematic and structured approach to tasks and processes.
· Good time management skills.
· High degree of self-motivation
· Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Must be registered with NMBI (Nursing Midwifery Board of Ireland)
· Highly competitive basic salary
· Pension Scheme
· Company phone and tablet
· Company Car
· Health Insurance Scheme
Please contact Gary by email – email@example.com
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse