Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Clinical Nurse Manager 1 Kilkenny
- Full Time
- County Kilkenny, Kilkenny, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare are recruiting for our leading Clients for a CNM 1, Medical Floor in Kilkenny on a full time permanent basis.
Overview of Role
The primary role of CNMI is to provide safe and effective care to patients, he/ she will play a pivotal role in service planning, coordinating, and managing activity and resources within the clinical area.
The CNMI in collaboration with the CNMII will co-ordinate and lead in the implementation and provision of quality care.
Qualifications & Experience
Each candidate will:
- Be registered, or eligible for registration in the General Division of the live Register of Nurses kept by NMBI.
- Have a minimum of 3 years qualified and have previous experience within Medical Nursing.
- Have previous management or deputising for CNM2 experience is an advantage.
- Display evidence of the provision of a high level of professional and clinical leadership in relation to nursing practice, clinical practice and evidence based decision making.
- Display evidence of continuing professional development.
- Demonstrate an awareness of HR policies and procedures.
- Have some experience in change management through a project or process pertaining to the area of work.
- Will play an active role in the continuous improvement programme in the hospital using lean tools and methodology.
- Possess excellent Communication skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and experience in clinical Audit.
Please call Jamie PE Global Healthcare 0818 222 018 / 083 8735934 or email email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.