Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Clinical Nurse Manager Theatre – Cork
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare are now recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Manager Theatre in acute setting in association with our prestigious client in Cork. Fantastic internal opportunities with the fastest growing hospital in Cork. Top remuneration package and sought after employer.
- Relevant Management experience in the theatre environment
- Proven ability to provide skilled clinical and technical assistance as a member of the anaesthetics/PACU and Theatre nursing team.
- Relevant course essential in Peri Anaesthesia and/or Peri Operative nursing or equivalent
- A Theatre course is essential
- A management qualification is desirable.
- Preceptorship/teaching and assessing of students is also desirable
- Registered in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Must possess strong leadership qualities, communication skills and clinical skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Must be computer literate
- Flexibility and excellent use of initiative
As an employee of the our client, you can expect the following benefits:
Friendly working environment
Modern and growing range of services
Opportunities for career progression
Support for professional development
Pension, Maternity and Sick Pay Scheme
Subsidised staff restaurant
Discounted Pharmacy/Consultant Rates
Please call Gary PE Global Healthcare 0818 222 018 or email email@example.com
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse