Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Clinical Nurse Specialist in Heart Failure
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global is seeking a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Heart Failure for our Clients in the Leinster Region on a 12-month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team available to advise heart failure
patients of their treatment options.
- To facilitate an active role in educating patients and relatives thereby
empowering them to manage the condition.
- Contribute to the planning and organisation in outpatient clinics with the
- Must demonstrate leadership ability and excellent communication skills.
- Ensure that confidentiality in relation to patient’s records is maintained.
- Be Registered with An Bord Altranais, on the general division of the live
register and hold an NMBI pin.
- 5 years post registration experience with recent involvement in an
area related to the speciality. (e.g., Cardiac Care)
- Higher diploma in Cardiology Nursing / Critical Care Nursing desirable but not essential.
- Ability to perform independent nursing and recommend action plans.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
Further information on these roles, including benefits of working for our clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.email@example.com , applying to this advert, or calling 086 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.