AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist
- Full Time
- Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare have partnered with a well known hospital in Kerry to recruit a Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist.
Our Client are introducing a new Multidisciplinary Rehab Service for adults with disabilities. The Rehabilitation team will include occupational therapy, physiotherapy, dietetics and therapy assistant staff. The fundamental philosophy guiding this service will be to promote and preserve the Mission, Vision and Values (human dignity, integrity, compassion, stewardship and service). The overarching aim of this rehabilitation service is to provide safe, high quality and patient centred care focused on achieving the best outcome for people with disabilities.
- To play a lead role in the co-ordination and day-to-day management of the provision of high-quality rehab care of adults with disabilities.
- To act as an advanced clinical resource to all therapy staff and to carry out clinical and educational duties as required.
- The post holder will work closely with other allied health staff namely Occupational Therapy and Dietetics.
- The post holder will have responsibility for the development, planning, implementing and monitoring of key work streams within the rehabilitation service.
- The principle focus of this position is the rehabilitation of neurological, orthopaedic, rheumatology and musculoskeletal patients.
- Be a member of, or eligible for membership of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- The B.SC (Hons) Degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy
- An equivalent physiotherapy qualification validated by the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- All candidates must have 5 years full time (or equivalent years) post qualification clinical experience of which 3 years full time (or equivalent) must be in the area of rehabilitation
- All candidates must demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the area of rehabilitation, in the form of post-graduate
Please call Ruth on 083 0105701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.