Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Clinical Trials Specialist
- London City, London, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trials Specialist for a 23-month contract with a biopharma client based in London (Hybrid role).
- BOARD Quarterly MVR GSO Compliance and other metrics
- SRDO Program Roster updates and maintenance
- GSO Department Website maintenance
- Knowledge Manager; responsible for maintaining the department website, GSO Dept Teams locations, and reconciling/filing between Teams and the GSO SharePoint Content Center
- The below tasks may also be included when unsupported by study staff and/or CRO:
- eTMF and SharePoint/Teams documents; may include upload, correction, review, and reporting
- Clerical assistance to arrange internal/external meetings and teleconferences
- Process documents for DocuSign signatures (e.g., facilitate and/or support IP package review/signatures, ICF signatures)
- Assist with tracking and review of Clinical Trial Insurance requirements, expiry dates, insurance renewal, certificate distribution, and archival
- Support mass communications via email or mailings
- Clinical trial experience either as a study coordinator at a site or CRA OR CTA work within a CRO.
- Relevant administrative experience including detail oriented, collaborative, positive attitude, ability to prioritize, proactive, and good follow up skills.
- IT: Usual Microsoft suite, Veeva and TMF filing programs. Medidata potentially
- Proficient in MS Suite; Excel, Word, Outlook, Zoom, and Teams
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me with any questions you might have.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***