Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
CNM 3 Infection Prevention and Control
- Full Time
- Limerick city
PE Global Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager 3 – Infection Prevention & Control for our client based in Limerick City. Both part-time and full-time applications will be considered for this permanent position.
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate to take the next step forward in their career journey. The role provides a full team support and excellent benefits.
The successful candidate will lead and co-ordinate the established Infection Prevention and Control (IP&C) Programme and will work closely with the Consultant Microbiologist in providing and maintaining a comprehensive infection prevention & control programme for the Hospital.
- Registered in the General Division register of Nurses kept by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Completed a recognised Post Graduate Qualification in Infection Prevention & Control
- Five years minimum post registration experience, one of which must be recent experience in the specialist area of Infection Prevention & Control
- Recent & relevant acute hospital experience
- Strong leadership qualities, communication and clinical skills
Please call Claire PE Global Healthcare 0818 222 018 / 083 208 5507 or email Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.