Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
CNM 3 Infection Prevention and Control
- Full Time
- Limerick city
PE Global Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager 3 – Infection Prevention & Control for our client based in Limerick City. Both part-time and full-time applications will be considered for this permanent position.
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate to take the next step forward in their career journey. The role provides a full team support and excellent benefits.
The successful candidate will lead and co-ordinate the established Infection Prevention and Control (IP&C) Programme and will work closely with the Consultant Microbiologists and the infection prevention and control team in providing and maintaining a comprehensive infection prevention & control programme for the Hospital.
- Registered in the General Division register of Nurses kept by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Completed a recognised Post Graduate Qualification in Infection Prevention & Control
- Five years minimum post registration experience, one of which must be recent experience in the specialist area of Infection Prevention & Control
- Strong leadership qualities, communication and clinical skills
- Applications will be considered for CNM2s looking to take the next step in their career.
Please call Claire PE Global Healthcare 083 208 5507 or email Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our clients cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.