Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
CNM1 – Complex Care for Children
- Full Time
- Dublin South
PE Global Healthcare is recruiting a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (CNM1) over Complex Care for Children
- Be responsible for the safe delivery of the service in line with legislative requirements and company policy and procedures.
- Understand and monitor health and safety in the workplace and in the field. Act as lead for Infection Prevention and Control.
- Maintain full and accurate records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements and to ensure the effective running of the business.
- Promote the rights of each customer and keep their wishes at the centre of their care and support.
- Provide the customer, and where appropriate their representatives, with information about the service so that they are clear about what to expect and how they can raise any concerns.
- To liaise and report on a regular basis to the Clinical Nurse Manager 2 / Director on all aspects of customer care.
- Ensure there are sufficient numbers of suitably qualified staff allocated appropriately to meet service needs at all times. Implement company policy and procedures in relation to managing absence, disciplinary, capability and grievance matters.
- Attend external meetings and represent the service in a positive manner.
- Candidates must be in eligible tro work in Ireland
- A third level nursing qualification is essential.
- A Registered Nurse on the Live Register (RGN preferable, RNID considered) of NMBI
- Ideally 5 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of regulatory responsibilities of the HSE and HIQA.
- Experience of managing and developing a staff team.
- Excellent understanding of the needs of people who require care and support at home and the provision of homecare services.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of high quality person centred care and support and anti-discriminatory care practice.
- Understanding of systems to maintain confidentiality in relation to customers, staff and the business.
Further information on this role, including benefits of working for our client, can be found by contacting Muireann by sending in your CV be email Muireann.email@example.com , applying to this advert, or calling 086 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse