Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
CNM1 Intellectual Disabilities
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare are now recruiting a CNM 1 for our client located in Limerick. This is a full time permanent position.
Our client aims to support people with intellectual disabilities to achieve a full and valued life in their local community. The goal is to provide a quality service that promotes the independence and potential of each individual we support at all stages of their lives.
(75 hours per fortnight)
- Be a registered nurse with 2 years post registration experience minimum.
- Possess a good knowledge of learning disability
- Have a clear understanding of HIQA guidelines and the policies that govern it
- Good IT skills to assist in PCP’s INSATA and other new developments in record keeping
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
Please call Claire PE Global Healthcare 083 208 5507 or email Claire.email@example.com
***Please note our clients cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.