Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
CNM2: Office based. Flexible weekday hours
- Full Time
Clinical Services Manager: Full Time Permanent Position. Office based flexible weekday hours
Location: Killarney, Kerry
- Lead the management of clinical services in a progressive and dynamic environment.
- Consolidate and support the clinical management group to include Triage Nurse Manager, Quality Compliance Leader, CIT Services Manager and Pharmacy Stores.
- Design, develop and implement policies and procedures reflecting best practice, which support service delivery.
- Support the culture of continuous improvement through the identification and provision of appropriate programs of development.
- Lead out, provide instruction and guidance in clinical training and development.
- Liaise with Senior Clinicians.
- Senior Nurse with experience of Management of Teams in a dynamic environment
- Holds a Management Position at CNM2 level or higher for 3+ years
- Business/Management Qualification with strong IT skills
This is a key senior leadership and influential role which will appeal to a dynamic and ambitious individual. This position offers opportunity to a professional who is focused on the very highest standards of clinical excellence in a patient centered environment through the leadership of our well established and dedicated triage nurse team as well as the broader clinical group. This is a full time position with autonomous hours throughout the week to arrange to meet all the team members while they are on duty.
The role may require travel from time to time throughout Cork, Kerry.
If you are interested in this position and/or would like to discuss the details further please contact Claire O Sullivan, Claire.email@example.com, 083 208 5507.