Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
CNM2 Intellectual Disabilities
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare are now recruiting a Team Leader CNM 2 for our client located in Limerick. This is a full time position.
Our client aims to support people with intellectual disabilities to achieve a full and valued life in their local community. The goal is to provide a quality service that promotes the independence and potential of each individual we support at all stages of their lives.
(75 hours per fortnight, Monday to Friday)
- Have a recognised qualification in nursing (RNID desirable) and be currently registered in an appropriate division of the Register of An Bord Altranais (N.M.B.I.)
- At least 5 years’ experience of working with people with an intellectual disability
- A minimum of 3 years in a management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care
- Hold an appropriate management qualification, no less than Fetac Level 6
- Experience of working with individuals with high support needs
- Have a clear understanding of HIQA guidelines and the policies that govern it
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational skills
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
Please call Claire PE Global Healthcare 083 208 5507 or email Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our clients cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.