Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
CNMII in Breast Care
PE Global Healthcare a CNM2 in Breast Care for a prestigious client based in Galway.
- This position is to cover maternity leave for 6 months with view of extension.
- Immediate start needed, flexible working 14 hours per week (open to discussion on hours as per candidate preference).
Requirements for the post:
- Be registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses & Midwives maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Have at least 5 years post registration experience of which 2 must be in the speciality or related area of Breast Care and/or Oncology
- Candidates must demonstrate evidence of continuous professional development.
- Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability including a high standard of suitability and clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
For further information on these roles and clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.firstname.lastname@example.org , applying to this advert, or calling (0)86 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse