Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
CNMII in Oncology
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are seeking a CNMII in Oncology for a Prestigious Hospital located in Dublin.
- Care of patient pre & post PICC and Port or Hickman Insertion
- Blood Cultures & blood sampling via CVC
- Oncology Policies for Safe handling, Spillage and Extravasation of chemotherapy
- Reacts appropriately to abnormal Lab / x-ray result
- Management of the patient requiring breakthrough medications
- Use of Oncology Core Care Plans
- Be registered on the general division of the register of nurses maintained by NMBI (essential)
- Have 3-5 years post registration experience in an acute setting (essential)
- Graduate Diploma in Oncology or equivalent (essential)
- Have a minimum of 1 year management experience (desirable)
- Have completed a management training programme (desirable)
- Have proven clinical and professional ability
- Have good IT skills with proficiency in the use of all relevant applications.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work on his/her own initiative.
- Have excellent communication & leadership skills with the ability to positively engage with patients and staff.
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Have a proven ability to work under pressure
- Have evidence of commitment to professional development.
- Have an ability to deal with staff at all levels within the organisation
Further information on these roles, including benefits of working for our clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.firstname.lastname@example.org , applying to this advert, or calling 086 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse