General Management / Executive
Commercial Strategy Manager
- Full Time
PE Global are now recruiting for a Commercial Strategy Manager for our client based in Kildare. This position would be ideal for someone with a Degree in Business with an Accountancy/Finance background.
- Establish a sustainable profitable business model positioning the business for longer term growth which is consistent with the BU strategy.
- Develop, implement & drive key projects within the BU to drive performance and efficiency while keeping sustainability at the forefront.
- Oversee costs & budgets through identifying budget deviations and reporting on financial progression of projects.
- Operations and service Delivery Manager to identify the latest technology for the business. Lead and manage sales, marketing, customer service and demand planning.
- Establish a balanced suite of KPIs/leading measures to include customer service, revenue growth, market share gain, cashflow, credit control, pricing and profitability by product, product-line, customer, and market.
- Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or other relevant qualification.
- Management level Finance Analyst.
- Professional Accountancy Body.
- Must be flexible to work across different work sections within the business.
- Effective interpersonal skills (verbal and written) to communicate with peers and management team.
Please click the link below to apply, or call Aoife Lomasney on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***