Communications Manager – Dublin
- Dublin North
PE Global are recruiting for a Communications Manager for our pharmaceutical client based in Swords, Dublin. This is an 11-month contract role. Hybrid role.
- The Corporate Communications Manager will play an active and integral role supporting and realising the Company’s business objectives and key business areas, continuing to build on the Company’s position as a leading healthcare company in Ireland, an employer of choice and a valued and trusted partner to our key stakeholders.
- Lead and develop a strategic Communications Strategy for the manufacturing site and align messaging and cadence of communications to most effectively engage employees.
- Lead the planning, development, project management and roll-out of internal events via Event Briefs including Townhalls, Engagement Events, External Speaker Events, Hiring Drives and Patient Awareness Campaigns.
- Develop effective social media strategies in partnership with internal stakeholders, manage online communities, develop social content and implement change based on analytics.
- Speech writing and internal comms scripting and support for key leaders at either key events or to support large-scale projects (site evolutions, restructuring etc).
- Partner with our PR agency, when appropriate, on creating internal and external communications initiatives across various channels to enhance, protect and promote our brand and reputation.
- Responsible for the on-site branding in-line with our Strategic Programmes and Values.
- Develop the Dublin Biotech site profile through co-ordination and oversight of submissions to External Bodies and Institutes for Industry and Professional Awards.
- Take a key role in building and implementing sustainable and effective relationships/networks with key internal and external stakeholders
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Studies of related business or industry discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the communications sector either in-house or in a communications agency environment.
- Be a creative, strategic, proactive and solution-oriented individual who feels comfortable in a fast-growing and empowering environment.
- Worked in promoting the design, development and implementation of high-impact multi-channel communications programmes.
- Digital and social media skills.
- Copywriting, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Experience of managing budgets and managing external agencies.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****