Communications & Marketing Manager
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
The overall purpose of this role is to contribute to the successful delivery of the corporate-wide communications programme.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications, this is a unique and exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified individual to join our team to manage and assist us tell our stories in an innovative way to our stakeholders, promoting the benefits that public research brings to our economy and society. The scope of the role will include directing and managing key corporate announcements, campaigns and events, press office activity and building digital and social media presence.
- A degree in a relevant marketing/communications discipline is desired for the role.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, ideally with two years in a communications leadership role.
- Comprehensive experience in developing engaging content and implementing marketing campaigns, particularly in a scientific or research context
- Prior experience in a similar role within a public, professional body, or in research or scientific communications would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience of production of high-quality publications, publicity materials, using web CMS, video editing and graphics tools an advantage.
Requirements & Expertise:
- Strong communications, writing style, attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a dynamic team environment.
- Experience in managing staff and an ability to supervise and manage own and teams workloads.
- Experience of managing a range of projects simultaneously is essential, with the ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Previous experience in managing external suppliers and budgets.
- Communications & Influencing
- Stakeholder & Client Service
- Initiative and Creativity
- Problem Analysis & Resolution
- Personal Effectiveness
- Technical Knowledge
**Full job description available upon application