Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Community Care Nurse
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Community Nurse for a leading Healthcare client based in Tramore Co. Waterford.
Responsibilities include . . .
· Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on the needs identified.
· To prioritise the needs and comforts of the child and family.
· To promote abilities, independence and to safeguard the child’s interest at all times.
· Work closely in partnership with family members.
· Communicate effectively with client, family, clinical team & MDT reporting on client’s clinical needs as required.
· Maintain accurate and professional clinical notes.
· To demonstrate commitment and competence in the care and welfare of customer’s needs.
· To promote the recognition of the adult as an individual.
· Demonstrate kindness, compassion, dignity, and respect.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Current registration on live register of NMBI. RGN, RCN or RNID.
· Previous experience in home care is an advantage, full training and support is provided to all candidates.
· Day Duty Flexible.
· Attractive rates of pay and employee benefits
· Ongoing training and full clinical support provided by local nurse led team.
If this vacancy does not suit you please visit out website for more vacancies:https://www.peglobal.net/jobs/
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on +353862033637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***