General Management / Executive
Community Engagement Manager
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Community Engagement Officer for a Renewable Energy Client Based in Co Kildare.
Exciting opportunity to be part of new projects with a highly reputable company that offers great career progression and additional benefits.
- Develop and implement successful community engagement activities to maximise the impact of Renewable Energy’s outputs.
- Manage the Community Liaison Programme on individual projects to ensure Communications and Engagement Plans on Projects are effectively delivered.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as brand champion and expert while ensuring brand integrity in all respects across all public relations material developed.
- Manage the development and implementation of the PR campaign for Community Benefit Funds under the new Renewable Energy Support Scheme and support meaningful community engagement.
- Development of the annual brand strategy & activation plan for Renewable Energy portfolio in collaboration with various teams across the unit and corporate public affairs team.
- Manage sponsorship opportunities and associated branding at industry conferences and events.
- Track and analyse brand performance and trends in terms of in market performance and operational KPIs.
- Lead and manage all internal communication material on behalf of Projects for internal communication channels. Oversee brand management and guidelines.
- Level 8 Honours Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline essential. PRII Diploma in Public Relations desirable.
- 5 years + of experience and proven track record in a prior customer-facing position.
- Significant experience of managing engagement with communities on major high profileinfrastructure or renewable energy projects is desirable.
- High standards of media skills.
- Background in project management.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Maria on 083 1041551 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***