Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Community Nurse Dublin
- Full Time
- County Dublin, Dublin City Centre, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare are recruiting Community Staff Nurses for one of our leading clients in and around Dublin with full time and part time positions available.
Nursing Opportunities include:
- General Staff Nurses
- Intellectual Disability Nurses
- Children’s Nurses
- Staff Nurse in Elderly Care
- Acute Staff Nurses ICU/Theatre
- Candidates must be in Ireland and eligible to work – Essential
- Be Registered in the relevant Division of the Register of Nurses & Midwives maintained by the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) and hold an active pin – Essential
- Have at least 2 years post registration trachy/vent experience
- Must have 2 years ICU/NICU/PICU/paeds experience
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Competency in the English language is a requirement for these postitions.
- Have ability to work with a team in delivery nursing care.
Further information on this role, can be found by contacting Jamie by sending in your updated CV be email to email@example.com, applying to this advert, or calling 083 8735934.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.