Secretarial & Admin
Senior Legal PA- Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Senior Legal PA for our biotechnology client based in Dublin. This is a 23-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Administrative management of the GCE- Europe Canada MEA and Turkey grants process including intake of manual requests where required; dissemination of details to Cross functional review committee; creating agreements from template, setting up vendors, liaising with cross functional stakeholders and ensuring agreements are signed and processed through our internal system;
- Managing timelines for key compliance and privacy projects, sending reminders, tracking progress and collating feedback for reporting;
- Collating input from the Europe Canada, MEA and Turkey Compliance and Privacy team to meet internal and external reporting obligations
- Support the development, roll out and tracking of compliance and privacy training;
- Managing vendor contracting submissions and associated approvals and financial payments;
- Supporting accruals and budget planning;
- Supporting the GCE – Europe Canada MEA and Turkey team in administrative tasks such as meeting planning and arrangements, managing team calendars, internal and external meetings and travel training;
- Tracking team objectives against plan;
- Creating presentations and documents;
- Maintaining our internal and external facing functional SharePoint sites, including organising folders, uploading document and reports;
- Drafting and distributing meeting minutes as necessary;
- Supporting new hires during their on-boarding;
- Supporting external visitors during their time in Dublin;
- Managing meeting room calendars and off-site meetings;
- Arranging Visas, transportation and accommodation for group meetings;
- Supporting and arranging off-site meetings and events.
Education & Experience
- The ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Proactivity, optimism, pragmatism and drive are critical.
- Previous experience as a compliance administrator or coordinator, junior project manager or in another compliance related environment in the pharmaceutical industry is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in vendor management is preferred but not essential.
- Sound project management skills.
- Effectiveness operating in complex organisational and regulatory environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and the general workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not necessary
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****