Engineering & Electronics
PE Global are looking for a Component Engineer to work on projects for a leading Engine Manufacturing Company based in Peterborough.
- Ideal candidates will have engine development experience, knowledge of IC engines and be able to plan & execute challenging tasks/projects with minimal supervision.
- Technical project leadership of the delivery of engine components & systems on New Product introduction programmes.
- Data analysis, development & validation of engine components and systems.
- Technical leadership for problem resolution on engine component and systems.
- Assessment and data analysis of component / system level issues
- Component supplier management and collaboration.
- Conducting FMEA on components and systems to identify and address design risks and define validation requirements.
- Support field and production issues, diagnose issues to root cause, put in place containment actions, and develop permanent corrective actions. Work with suppliers and keep stakeholder informed of progress and decisions.
- End-to-end design/development process for engine components and systems.
- Strong technical background (technical degree preferred in mechanical or automotive engineering) though other qualifications / experience will be considered.
- IC engine knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated component ownership
- Working with suppliers
- Creating / maintaining FMEA
- Executing DVP – component, rig and supplier testing
- Working knowledge of APQP
- Issue resolution
- Ability to lead and deliver problem resolution projects for engine components or systems.
- Self-motivation and an ability to manage & deliver tasks to meet established commitments.
If interested in applying to this job opportunity, please don’t hesitate to call +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***