Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
Construction Safety Manager
- North Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global is recruiting for a Construction Safety Manager for our biopharmaceutical client in Dublin. This is an initial 12-month contract, onsite role.
- Focus on construction safety for the site on large construction build.
- Liaise with site Environmental department regarding compliance with environmental permits and licenses.
- Trending and analysis of EHS information and provide data intelligence and actions.
- Provide domain expertise for several EHSS programs including environmental compliance (air, water, waste), sustainability, ergonomics, EHS training, job hazard analysis, and EHS change control assessments.
- Ensure Contractor Management are meeting highest safety standards.
- Host weekly EHS meetings with Key stakeholders.
- Partner with contractors to advance safety culture and manage EHS risks
- Analyze metrics and establish annual action plans to drive continuous improvement.
- Establish and complete risk assessment plans to ensure all risks are proactively addressed and control systems are implemented and maintained.
- Ensure all changes with potential EHS impact are assessed and controls are established prior to implementation.
- Ensure all hazards are identified and risks are proactively assessed.
- Establish safe work procedures for hazardous work.
- Conduct regular inspections of the work areas.
- Monitor incident trends and assist management in conducting incident investigations to implement robust corrective actions to prevent future incidents and injuries.
- Conduct regular EHS management reviews with Client Leadership.
- Present Weekly EHS metrics and progress updates to Senior leadership team.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Paul Wheatley on 083 094 0199 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***