Doctors , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Consultant – Geriatric Medicine
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is currently working with a prestigious hospital based in Doha , Qatar. We are looking for Consultant in Geriatric with Palliative Care qualifications, training and experience needed. This is a fixed term post with immediate interviews available
Qatar is fast becoming one of the world’s most popular destinations for expats looking for a better quality of life. Most recently the country has been best known for winning the bid to host the 2022 World Cup but Qatar has long had a reputation for other things, namely shopping and fine dining. Doha is Qatar’s capital city and financial centre, and at weekends is a haven for water sports enthusiasts. Situated on the coast, its warm waters and sunny climate make it the perfect weekend destination.
As a Doctor working in Qatar you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and multi-national workforce with the provision for an exciting and rewarding career path which offers a dedicated Medical Education Department & international Training Centre, giving you the opportunity to team up with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare providing world class patient care service for the population.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Applicants must possess:
– UK GMC/CCST Specialist Register (for consultant or senior consultant)
– American Board (ABMS)
– Canada -Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
– Germany -Facharzt Specialist Certificate Swedish Board
– Australia and New Zealand -Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand College
– Physicians with non-western qualification and no fellowship will not be considered