Corporate Compliance Manager
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
This role is an ideal position for an experienced company secretary who is looking for a varied and stimulating role focused on the delivery of a wide range of consultancy and advisory services within a supportive and skilled team environment.
Based in either our Dublin or Athlone office, with a high degree of flexibility in a hybrid working model, the successful candidate will work closely with the team supporting and maintaining a compliant corporate governance culture on behalf of our clients, both directly and in conjunction with the wider Partner and management team.
- ICSA Qualified or ICSA Part Qualified.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Experience with company re-organisations and transactional work is necessary.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Relate Company Secretary or similar software, MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook.
**Full job description available upon application
Interested candidates should forward an up to date CV in word format to email@example.com or call me on 086-456 7430