- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller role for a 12-month contract with a machinery manufacturing client based in Peterborough (Part-time Hybrid role).
- Maintenance of the dunning process to ensure customers pay to agreed terms, taking appropriate action to mitigate financial risk to the organisation and maintaining effective SOX controls
- Processing daily bank statements; posting and allocation of cash received from customers
- Effectively executing the internal accounting practices and procedures in accordance with our credit policy and corporate guidelines
- The credit controller supports the external audit process and internal SOX compliance reviews
- Assist in the preparation of cyclical reports (typically weekly, monthly, quarterly) and attendance of meetings as required
- Action month end tasks, ensuring key deadlines are met and corporate reporting is completed
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations to tight deadlines
- The Credit controller contributes towards process improvements, utilising data analytics to empower our customers and deliver new initiatives
- The credit controller must have prior job-related experience having worked within a fast-paced manufacturing/industrial global environment, within debt collection / recovery within credit finance insurance
- Experience in a high value/transaction role using multiple currencies with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel to a high level
- Must be able to cultivate strong relationships with internal and external customers at various levels, and express themselves clearly
- Ability to achieve World Class overdue results
- Experience of Sarbanes-Oxley and/or other financial reporting governance controls
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 751 790 8064 with any questions you might have.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***