Secretarial & Admin
Customer Meetings Associate
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Customer Meetings Associate for our leading multi-national client based in Basingstoke,UK.
The primary function of this role is to deliver exceptional administrative support to the busy Local Customer Meetings and Congress Team (LMC) primarily supporting the Nordic Sales Force. This role would suit a Customer Focused Individual.
- Be the point of contact for sales force meeting owners and provide administrative support for Sales force meetings in the hub (UK, ROI and Nordics).
- Be responsible for representing and delivering an excellent customer
- Develop expertise and knowledge of meetings processes and the Mercury meeting system that includes meeting validation, activation, contracting and transparency
- Oversee the payment process for meetings for external vendors (invoice control and tracking).
- Partner with the contracting team to manage the contracting of Service Providers and payment
- Provide Transfer of Value support to ensure correct reporting
- High standard of recording and retention of meeting related
- Customer meetings are a high-risk area of the business and hence the Associate must be a subject matter expert in relevant global/local policies and procedures plus the local codes for UK, IE and each of the four Nordic countries. This includes staying up to date with the frequent code changes and how relevant changes might impact our business operations and HCP interactions. Point of contact for any compliance queries, and manage escalations to Hub
- Establish and maintain internal partnerships with Ethics and Compliance, Finance and Procurement where applicable.
- Be responsive to audit, quality and compliance
- Support the business by sharing relevant information, giving guidance and coaching and answering
- Demonstrated strong customer focus and the ability to develop professional relationships with all parties (internal and external) and at all
- Strong learning agility with various computer applications and
- Ability to solve problems and work
- Team player with a flexible
- Ability to work within a highly regulated
- Well organised self-starter able to prioritise own workload with minimal
- Administrative skills and attention to detail with high quality
- Open minded and able to embrace
- Ability to remain focused with repetitive
- Native speaker of one of the Nordic
- Customer Focused experience including self-management of priority setting, whilst working calmly under pressure in a very busy team
- Strong communication skills with ability to build good rapport with customers
- High energy, drive and enthusiasm to deliver excellent
- Ability to work independently and as part of a
- Strong Team
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV. Please click the link below to apply, call Miriam on 0044 203 868 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***