Customer Operations Specialist – Dublin
- Dublin West
PE Global are recruiting for a Customer Operations Specialist for our pharmaceutical client based in Blanchardstown, Dublin. This is a 12-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Daily management and processing of sales orders, rush orders, service requests and programs such as, Global Access to Medicines Program (GATM), Named Patient Sales (NPS), other Commercial, Free of Charge/Compassionate items as applicable. Ensure all received orders are always processed timely.
- Provide daily support with all aspects of Customer Operations Management tasks. Provide regular reporting and feedback on the Customer Operations Management challenges and take the initiative to proactively solve issues or reach out to other Depts. for support required.
- Manage the coordination of information to the customer and to the internal teams on all aspects of the Order To Cash process.
- Be part of the On-Call rotation support to handle emergencies from customers.
- Accountable for using and maintaining established & Standardized template(s) / Document(s) / procedure(s) whenever it is applicable, in conjunction with Customer Operations Manager’s guidance/recommendations and ensure all training requirements are complete.
- New Customer Creation and modification in SAP in conjunction with QA or Regulatory Affairs and ensure the validation criteria for Bona Fide with the appropriate control documents.
- Patients records creation and controlled distribution management in conjunction with Customer Operations Manager & business units.
- Work very closely with the Distribution team to ensure that product is delivered to the right place, at the right time and for the right patient.
- Vaccination certificates (CoV) checking: collection, verifying, working with medical and regulatory people in the regions to approve CoV, filing, entering the information into database, cleaning up the CoV database, chasing the expired CoVs
- Ensure the highest adherence to all compliance requirements within the function
- Support the yearly requirement for Customer account revalidation in conjunction with the local quality representative and within the timelines set.
- Ensure decisions made on acceptance or denial of returns, credits and rebills meet policies in coordination with the distribution specialists
- Effectively and efficiently manage project items as assigned by the Customer Operations Manager, EMEA and deliver on timelines and tasks as required and in accordance with project dates.
Education and Experience
- University Degree in Business Related or Supply Chain
- GDP Certification
- Previous Pharmaceutical Experience desirable, ideally in Customer Service or Supply Chain
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- Strong IT skills, proficient with Outlook, Zoom, MS Office Suite, Excel.
- Time management, organization, multi-tasking and problem-solving capabilities
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling O’Leary on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***