Secretarial & Admin
Customer Service Executive
- Warrington, Cheshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive for a 6-month contract role with a leading machinery manufacturing client based in Birchwood.
- Primary interface with dealers and customers on product inquiries and order entry.
- Dealers and customers provide general product information, and the incumbent researches the given information and enters it into a system. If ordered items are not available, this position enters the supply and demand issues into the system, modifies the order, and works with the sourcing group to obtain needed parts.
- Researches and prepares customer and dealer quotes for componentry for equipment utilizing research from existing technical libraries and supplier contacts.
- Point of contact for the dealer and end-user on customer service and order process issues.
- Addresses the more complex dealer and customer inquiries as necessary.
- Activities include problem resolution, product information, and orders status inquiries.
- Resolves as many problems and inquiries as possible, commensurate with skill level and experience.
- Provides customers limited special price assistance based on guidelines provided by the Customer Service Leader position.
- Issues beyond the incumbent’s skill level or authority are referred to the Customer Service Leader and other areas such as Engineering.
- Reviews parts return and stocking policies, and explain the policies to dealers and customers assuring parts are returned for legitimate reasons.
- Manages the completion of its own work assignments. The Customer Service Leader provides general instructions on what needs to be done, when it needs to be done and how it is typically done.
- Personal computer skills and familiarity with various software packages may be required (SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft Office)
- 2 years of technical school, an apprenticeship program, a junior college diploma, or the equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of job-related experience are required.
- Good human relations skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***