Customer Service Manager
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
Responsibilities of the role
As a customer service oriented person, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction will be your priority, achieved through excellent administration skills and attention to detail, inter-departmental communication and willingness to go the extra mile.
A busy school with high student volume requesting homestay accommodation all year round, you will be working with a large database of current hosts and ensuring that payments to our host families are effectively managed.
You will build strong relationships with our students, our host families and sales offices around the world and ensure the school is well regarded amongst all colleagues.
Education & Experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Great networking skills;
- Highly developed customer service focus;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Appreciation of international cultures;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Attention to detail;
- Creative problem solving;
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, dynamic work environment;
- Positive attitude & strong sense of ownership and drive to succeed.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 0830093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***