Secretarial & Admin
Junior Planner (Supply Chain) – Cork
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Junior Planner (Supply Chain) for our Medical Device client based in Cork. This is a contract role until December 2023. Hybrid working options.
- This role supports customer service and planning activities for all Direct and Affiliate OUS Markets for our client based in Cork.
- Be responsible for providing customer service to a group of OUS Markets for the Joints Business Group, across implants, Replenishment, and investment.
- Deliver effective and efficient Customer Service, working with business partners to ensure world-class customer service levels and supply chain performance.
- Timely & Accurate order entry of sales orders. Expediting backorders and backlogs.
- Coordination of priority allocation to customers.
- Managing orders and maintaining customer data within the sales order system.
- Resolving sales, delivery, or technical issues promptly and accurately.
- Ensure the timely placement of PO ’s in support of automatic daily replenishment and supplemental order processes.
- Expedite past PO ‘s, maintain PO dates and resolve PO discrepancies.
- Work with warehouse stakeholders to manage stock queries.
- Investigate and root-cause critical supply issues, communicate and provide updates on resolution dates.
- Inventory management in line with agreed GSC targets and processes
- Regularly review inventory and ROP levels
- Coordinate the implementation of New Product Introductions / Rationalisation Plans with OUS Markets and commercial teams;
- Lead market service reviews and performance analysis with a view to improving service. Represent market supply needs & challenges within the Sales & Operations and STEM Planning Process.
- Support, Lead and implement for the ISG department on Company projects through engagement with key stakeholder to deliver a successful output.
- Represent market supply needs & challenges within the Sales & Operations and STEM Planning process.
Experience and Education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Service / Planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business.
- Essential; Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a particular focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Essential; ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers.
- Desirable; experience in the Medical Device industry or medical field
- Desirable; knowledge of JDE Edwards (8.12), XE and SAP / APO software applications
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****