Cyber Security Practice Lead
- Full Time
Cyber Security Practice Lead – Dublin
PE Global are currently partnering with a global leading specialist technology consultancy to identify elite cybersecurity talent for an evolving practice delivering a range of solutions and services to a blended portfolio of international customers across a range of sectors including; public sector, health, transport, energy, utilities, financial services, retail, consumer goods, technology and telecommunications.
This is a highly successful ambitious award-winning practice growing at a rapid pace and built upon a culture of innovation and collaboration. The team is comprised of developers, analysts, architects, pre-sales, business development, program management individuals with a passion for the security space and from a mix of vendor, industry and consultancy backgrounds. Team members can play hybrid roles, wear many hats and apply creative flair and entrepreneurial spirit to ensure variety on a day to day basis.
- Lead, manage and deliver innovative cybersecurity specific engagements
- Apply security SME knowledge whilst collaborating where needed with peers across development and Architecture, AI, Intelligent Automation, Data and Analytics, Data Protection as part of wider / larger transformation engagements
- Performing e2e engagement management responsibilities: performance reviews, task delegation, project scheduling, project financials, quality review and client management
- Enhance and build relationships with external clients as a ‘trusted advisor’
- Overseeing engagements across Cyber Security strategy development and implementation, Cybersecurity Maturity Assessment, Cyber Security Operations, Identity and Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, Cyber Security Architecture and Design in a professional services environment
- Evolve, select, develop and utilise ecosystem of vendor partner providing solutions to ensure the most effective outcome for clients are achieved from a commercial and best fit perspective.
- Contribute to help build, expand and shape the strategy of the practice by offering thought leadership and guidance to team and liaising effectively with senior exec team.
- Ensure attention is placed in the right direction in the context of preparation and readiness to navigate market changes, uptake or adoption of emerging products and solutions by maintaining up to date knowledge and competitive edge
- Direct client account management activities and managing financial aspects of client engagements whilst ensuring quality across service delivery.
- Lead/contribute to proposals for complex projects to prospective and existing clients
- Strive to improve service offerings and proactively identify opportunities to better serve clients
- Build strong internal relationships within the company and across other non-pure tech services lines
- Help build, recruit, manage, lead, mentor and motivate high-performing talented teams of cyber security professionals working towards collective goals and monitor/launch retention initiatives.
- Ability to take ownership of cybersecurity activities/engagements within small to large enterprise and ideally experience of large complex technology transformation programmes
- Ideally accredited or working towards on or more of the following; CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPT, CIPM, CRISC or other relevant certification desired
- Understanding of regulatory security requirements and frameworks GDPR, NIS, NIST, ISO 27001, SANS top 20
- Strong understanding of the global and local market and vendor landscape.
- Strong understanding and passion for current and emerging trends in the Cyber Security Space
- Uplift on current package, clear career progression and opportunity take the next step upon joining from a promotion perspective. Opportunity to shape, influence, build, create, inspire within a leading instantly recognisable respected global brand. In parallel, interact, learn and collaborate with/from some of the industry’s leading experts.