PE Global is currently recruiting a Cybersecurity Engineer for a leading multi-national Med Device client based in Co. Limerick.
This is an initial 6-month contract position, with possibility for extension.
Working in a team environment to provide the testing, analysis, and coordination of OT and application security issues, supporting the development-team and user base, while hardening the overall OT security profile.
- Work closely with the global Information Security and Risk Management Team.
- Assist in developing security standards, best practices and security enhancements for the site.
- Be a member of a cross-functional, senior IT-OT core team.
- Work closely with internal customers to provide secure solutions and service while accomplishing the project’s objectives and filling established requirements.
- Support malware-scanning of stand-alone systems.
- Assist and perform testing of solutions, recommend improvements, and support the deployment of changes.
- Assist in developing strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Align security solutions with business strategies, working primarily with line management and IT business partners.
- Improve security awareness in the business by advising on specific training and building awareness throughout the plant.
- Assist in development and maintenance of operational procedures, standards, and policies, that are needed for the daily operation of assigned cybersecurity systems.
- Participation in validation of software releases and hardware upgrades.
- Participate in application security assessments and reviews.
- Perform application-level penetration tests.
- Essential – experience in regulated industry with change control.
- Have knowledge of IT infrastructure, networking and software lifecycles.
- Experience with some of the following platforms is preferable: ArchestrA, Intouch, historian, Thin Client, Thin manager, Allen Bradley PLC, Factory talk installation & configuration, support and verify patching activity, GxP change control systems.
- Familiarity with ISA-62443 Security standard and general Industry Standards for cybersecurity is an advantage
- Essential – Bachelor’s Degree in Automation Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Cyber Security, or similar accreditation.
Experience with the use of network scanning tools.
GxP experience and proven experience in highly regulated environments required
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link to apply, call Paul Wheatley on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***