- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst for an initial 12-month contract role with a leading Engine Manufacturer client based in Peterborough – hybrid role
In this specific role you will be developing dashboards and reports from a variety of different systems to enable data and trend analysis. Working across many different teams in the organisation you will become the expert on creating and maintaining these data sources,
- Developing knowledge of salesforce reporting, alteryx, tableau, Power BI and Power Apps
- Developing new dashboards
- Working with different S&CS groups to understand requirements and then building reports or dashboards to meet that requirement
- Being the subject matter expert when groups are looking to develop new solutions
- Experience in data analysis and creation of Dashboards.
- Proficient in the use of MS 0365 (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio), Salesforce.
- Knowledge of Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI or Power Apps.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning & time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creating and maintaining reports.
- Ability to coach and train others.
- Self-starter and keen to learn.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Data/trend reporting.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***