Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Data Scientist – Carlow
PE Global are recruiting for a Data Scientist on behalf of our Bio client site in Carlow:
- Specifically responsible for delivery of analytics capability
- The Data Analytics Engineer will lead the development of acquiring and presenting real time data for use by the business for process improvements.
- This candidate will be required to work closely with the expansion AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of real time data from source systems including but not limited to SAP, PAS-X,Delta V, SCADA, OSI PI and BMS.
- This candidate will review and ensure vendors compliance with quality standards.
- He/she will represent the Analytics capability at project meetings, as required.
(Functions include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Developing and implementing a strategy for process data compilation from various platforms and aggregation of the data into a format suitable for searching and analysis
- Developing and implementing a strategy for statistical process control (SPC) and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Collaborating with commercial manufacturing teams to support facility start-up activities and providing on-the-floor support for drug substance manufacturing
- Leading assignment execution against accelerated, critical-path timelines in a right-first-time manner
- Develop templates for all SDLC deliverables, compliant with standards, to ensure consistent implementation of the validation strategy, including but not limited to:
Requirements Traceability Matrix
Test specification/test script
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties in relation to AIT validation requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, Education & Location Requirements
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in one or all the following systems: OSI PI, Hadoop (and related components), Spotfire, QLIK.
- Usual place of work will be in, Carlow Ireland. The successful candidate may sometimes be required to attend meetings at other sites, off-site or at the PM office in Cork.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of GAMP5.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV Audrey.mccarthy”peglobal.net
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***