Data & Analytics , IT
Data & Systems Technical Officer
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK
PE Global is recruiting for a Data & Systems Technical Officer for our client in Stevenage, UK. This is an initial 12-month contract, hybrid role.
Part of the Finance and Commercial team within Facilities Management covering the whole of the UK portfolio. Facilities Management oversee contracts and providers for cleaning, catering and maintenance services. We are also responsible for land acquisitions and project management covering everything from building a new building to refurbishment of offices.
- Support the FM Commercial Systems Manager with the building and development of CAFM tool upgrades, patch works and business cases.
- Lead the implementation of new functionality and system improvements to support FM and the wider business.
- Responsible for the Interface with stakeholders across the business in relation to CAFM projects.
- Support Technical Lead with CAFM related system issues and configuration changes
- Lead the building and delivery of in-house CAFM training for all Floorplate Coordinators, FM Suppliers, FM Team and wider business as and when
- Accountable for producing accurate and insightful reports for Operational activity using appropriate tools and data
- Monitor and review all system activity statistics and provide detailed reports and trend analysis
- Develop bespoke and ad-hoc reports to support effective management continuous development of the systems and respond to changing operational needs
- Working with management to ensure that the effective provision of data and information to measure the delivery of SLA’s and KPI’s
- Identify and report any data quality or consistency concerns or issues within the system to ensure we maintain excellent and high-quality data
- Customer Focus & Commitment to Service Delivery
- Understanding and competency in relevant software packages (Planon (CAFM), Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent experience and knowledge of a range of IT systems and tools – CAFM preferred
- Proven ability to translate data and information
- Understanding and experience working with Performance Management Frameworks, KPI’s and SLA’s
- Experience of Excel, BI Dashboards and/or SQL/ HTML
- Self-starter with an excellent initiative and problem solving skills to proactively analyse data and draw conclusions
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Paul Wheatley on 0035383 094 0199 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***