Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Decision Letter Holders: Staff Nurse
PE Global Healthcare are now recruiting for Staff Nurses on our clients Adaptation Program for 2022
For this Adaptation Program our client is seeking to recruit NMBI decision letter holders for a 6 week Adaptation accross all specialities
- Must hold an in date decision letter from NMBI which will be valid in 2022
- Must have at least 2 years experience in an acute setting and JCI Accredited Hospital
- Experience ideally in the following areas – theatre, endoscopy, medical/surgical or ICU
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills and clinical skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Must be computer literate
- Flexibility and excellent use of initiative
- Open to relocate to Cork, Ireland
Terms & Conditions:
2 year employment contract – during the first 12 months two performance reviews will take place, once completed satisfactorily you will receive a Permanent Staff Nurse contract subject to permit status.
- Nursing and Midwifery Board Ireland (NMBI) registration fee – 1st year paid only
- Relocation Bonus
- Successful candidates will commnece on the first point of the salary scale
- Guidance/support regarding relocation process and finding suitable accomodation provided
Please call Claire PE Global Healthcare 0818 222 018 or email Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.