Engineering & Electronics
PE Global is currently recruiting for a decommissioning engineer on behalf of our client based in Cork. This is an initial 11 month contract.
Purpose of Role:
The Sterile IPT De-Commissioning and Validation Engineer will provide technical expertise to the sterile technical team for the duration of the facility decommissioning project. The team working style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitating to provide technical solutions to the IPT team to support a High Performance Organisation.
- Accountable for supporting all technical components of the process to deliver an effective and efficient facility upgrade.
- Responsible for actively participating in the Tier process to manage technical projects and proactively resolve issues before they impact the business priorities.
- An active member within the cross functional project team who will lead and execute all de-commissioning equipment close out activities for the assigned portion of the project.
- Participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements and the EHS guidance chapters, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to the cross functional team members, to share their technical knowledge and promote best practices.
- Ensure delivery of all assigned tasks and activities for the project as assigned.
- Provide Technical stewardship, equipment resource planning and validation schedules.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Provide Technical expertise within a wide range of technical projects within the IPT, such as the execution of new equipment, authoring and execution of protocols, completion of Risk assessment, and generation of project documentation while adherence to safety requirements for all activities.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Production, Mechanical, Process, Industrial, Electrical)
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development, Six Sigma Green Belt, and project management qualification
- At least three years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a Technical role in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in De-commission and validation activities.
- A strong understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
- Project Management Experience leading projects.
- High technical writing standard and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to generate, review, and execute validation protocols and reports.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Kellie on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***