Engineering & Electronics
Design Engineer – Mechanical
PE Global are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work on a 12 month + contract for a reputable Engine Manufacturer based in Peterborough
- Design of components and assemblies which could include engine rigging systems, mechanical systems, driveline components and unique test rigs.
- CAD Design of components and assemblies.
- Completion of component and group drawings.
- Provide design calculations and analysis.
- Taking the lead on technical projects
- Engineering degree with a mechanical bias or equivalent.
- Previous experience of using Creo CAD and Teamcenter.
- Geometric tolerancing knowledge.
- Ability to understand detailed drawings and technical specifications.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Team player with the ability to interact with all functions and organisation levels.
- Productive and able to manage own work.
- Good communicator with the ability to present technical data.
- Flexibility and ability to operate under pressure.
- Good fundamental knowledge of Diesel Engine
- Knowledge of FMEA’s
If interested in applying to this job opportunity, please don’t hesitate to call +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an updated CV to email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***