Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Health Economics Analyst (Hybrid)
- Southern England
This is an initial 12 month contract with strong possibility of extension. The client is based in Bracknell however, the successful candidate will be able to work remotely.
This role will provide scientific expertise and effective project oversight to ensure the successful fulfilment of the real world evidence research agenda. The scientist will use their knowledge of health outcomes disciplines, therapeutic area knowledge of neuroscience (Alzheimer’s disease and pain), understanding of drug development and commercialization, and geographic market knowledge in the role. Research project ownership and execution is required. The scientist may have duties ranging from developing and articulating product value propositions, patient reported outcomes strategies, real world evidence generation, and differentiation strategies using RWE research.
- Drives sustained integration of RWE from early clinical development through commercialization depending on focus of role.
- Develops and oversees RWE research strategy for compounds in the client’s portfolio in the relevant therapeutic area(s).
- Serves as a strategic partner on lead/core teams throughout development and/or commercialization
- Formulates and drives, Real World Evidence for priority products and geographies.
Study Development and Execution
- Develops bold high impact science for products across the lifecycle, to influence and support evidence needs for client’s products in support of improving patient outcomes.
- Applies technical expertise appropriate for the role (e.g., scope or depth in statistical analysis, clinical trials, observational/ epidemiologic research, or other value assessment) within a therapeutic area.
- Applies disease state knowledge and research methods to generate RWE evidence for registration, pricing, reimbursement, access and other external stakeholders such as health care practitioners
Organizational Leadership and Influence
- Links technical expertise with business acumen and establishes and maintains strategic relationships with key internal and external decision makers.
- Effectively leads RWE evidence planning and implementation in collaboration with cross-functional teams across the development and commercialization lifecycle teams.
- Effectively integrates with and influences key business partners and external stakeholders to achieve goals and outcomes
- Effectively communicates HO information to internal business partners, the scientific community, and customers.
- Drives research dissemination strategies and leads research communication efforts including abstracts, posters, podium presentations, promotional materials, and manuscripts.
- Plan for, align, and drive application of results/ deliverables to increase the impact of RWE work
- Maintains awareness of significant developments in disease states in the client’s portfolio and RWE field including current RWE methodologies and applications and other issues as appropriate for the position.
- Anticipates and evaluates future market needs and trends for RWE information within pertinent therapeutic area and geography of interest.
- Monitors and influences internal and external environmental factors that shape and impact generation and use of RWE research.
- Ensures RWE projects meet timelines, budget, and scope by coordinating research efforts with cross-functional business partners and external collaborators as appropriate.
- Doctorate (PhD, MD) with 2 years OR PharmD/MS degree with 2 years of experience in creating, executing, and delivering outcomes strategies/projects.
- Strong comprehension and communication skills including the ability to translate and disseminate complex scientific information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate within and across teams
- Understanding of health care systems in at least one of: US, Europe, Asia
- Understanding of and experience with health care delivery models and clinical research
- Technical and analytic capabilities in one or more of the following areas: economic modeling, economic evaluation, cost-effectiveness evaluation, patient focused outcomes, real world evidence, burden of disease, epidemiology, statistics, health care policy
- Demonstrated ability to drive research agendas to completion and dissemination
- Ability to think and act globally with a customer focus and a solution orientation
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to Jennifer.email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***