Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Renal Nurses for a world leading Healthcare client based in Galway.
- benchmarks their base pay scales against the HSE.
- They would also pay post grad allowances etc,
- Clinics are operated Monday to Saturday with no Sunday hours.
- The nursing teams work 37.5 hours.
- Pension is 5% EE/5% ER after one years’ service.
- Benefits for sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave etc after 6 months service.
- There is a reward and recognition & social programmes
- Very strong on professional development as our ethos is Sharing Expertise.
- Organise and participate in the delivery of high standards of evidence based nursing care.
- Take regular responsibility to carry out required planned, direct patient care to a high standard without direct supervision in accordance with established nursing procedures and policies.
- To report to the appropriate members of the multidisciplinary team any significant changes in a patient’s condition or situation.
- To contribute towards health promotion for all patients by providing education, support and advice, as necessary. Ensure referral to appropriate professionals or agencies as required.
- Escort patients who require help to their transport.
- To take personal responsibility for ensuring that patients are treated with courtesy at all times, the individual needs of patients are respected and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- To be responsible for ensuring provision of a safe and therapeutic environment for all patients, relatives, visitors and colleagues.
- Ensure the readiness for use of special equipment and the availability of nursing supplies in conjunction with the senior ward nurses.
- Report to nurse in charge/line manager all complaints, incidents or accidents involving self, staff, patients, visitors and complete relevant documentation.
- To have detailed knowledge of Manual handling regulations particularly with regards to the moving and handling of patients. To be responsible for ensuring that assessment of patient’s manual handling needs are carried out
- A qualification to degree level in Nursing and registered with NMBI.
- Experience in Haemodialysis would be advantageous but not essential.
- Patient Care to be a priority in your nursing role
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Strong administrative and IT skills.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on 083 203 3637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***