AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Senior Dietitian a HSE Clinical Facility in Galway
- The position is full time and permanent with all HSE Benefits and pay rates.
- You would work as an efficient and effective member of the Nutrition & Dietetic team and the relevant multidisciplinary teams, and to provide optimum clinical dietetic services to patients under the care of the dietitian
- Provide a dietetic service that is evidence based and prioritised.
- Recognise the need for effective self-management of workload, available time, and resources.
- Identify nutritional problems through individual assessment of nutritional status and calculation of requirements and devise and implement appropriate nutritional care plans.
- Monitor and evaluate intervention outcomes.
- Actively participate in the development of nutrition and dietetic services.
- Review existing resources and compile, develop, and evaluate new resources to support and meet the needs of the target patients.
- Work within own scope of professional competence in line with principles of best practice, professional conduct, and clinical governance.
- Must have relevant qualification.
- Must be CORU registered.
- Must have the correct up to date work visa for Ireland and the correct stamp.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on +353832033637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
For a full list of our current job vacancies please go to: https://www.peglobal.net/