- Full Time
- Kildare, County Kildare, Ireland
PE Global have partnered with Ireland’s leading tier 1 contractor, and are actively recruiting for a BIM Manager to join a rapidly expanding team.
Reporting to your assigned segment’s Digital Project Solutions (DPS) Business Partner within a matrix structure, the purpose of this role will be to implement, and manage the use of digital tools to capture, share and use information to enhance project/contract delivery. This role is responsible for service delivery of project or contract information management and tactical deployment of project-based technology.
- Manage pipeline and workload, to deliver the appropriate service to meet customer needs and liaise with DPS Digital Engineering & Production, and DPS Support to agree and deliver appropriate resource and service to projects/contracts.
• Has detailed knowledge of client and business requirements and expectations ensuring that the appropriate plans, specifications, reviews and controls are in place.
• Work in accordance with relevant sections of applicable industry standards, codes of practice, company procedures and legal requirements.
• Maintain high safety, environmental, and quality standards in accordance with company policies and report any non-compliance.
Project / Contract Level Responsibilities
- Lead and communicate risk, opportunity, change and commercial impact to the project/contract team. Ensuring it is recorded in accordance with our client’s procedures.
• The facilitation of training and support for all aspects of information management, including the CDE, to the project/contract team and stakeholders as required.
- Lead and coordinate the delivery of the Project and/or Asset Information Model(s), as specified in the Exchange Information Requirements (EIRs) and our client’s ISO 19650 protocol.
• Where our client is the Appointing Party, lead and support the development of the Appointing Party’s ISO 19650 protocol and associated deliverables.
• Establish and lead the implementation of systems for the management, sharing and storage of information, according to required security protocols, throughout the project/contract lifecycle, including archiving and disposal.
• Establish and implement systems for the management, sharing and storage of project information according to required protocols throughout the project/contract lifecycle.
- Deliver excellent communication with all stakeholders.
• Work with commercial and legal teams to ensure that Information Requirements, Standards, Methods, and Procedures are bound into agreements and contracts
• Develop, implement, and maintain the project/contract ISO 19650 protocol, and associated deliverables, to ensure project goals and EIRs are met, stakeholder are aware
Who are we looking for?
- Provide leadership within a team environment.
• Manages time productively, maximizes efficiency and meets challenging work goals.
• Good management and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Experience in digital construction / facilities management and document management.
• Experienced in the design and construction industry and the tendering process.
• Experienced at contributing to prequalification and tender submissions.
• Extensive knowledge of ISO 19650 series.
• Educational Background: Higher Education in Construction or related fields.
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience working on construction projects / FM contracts with experience in digital solutions.
- Experience in 4D programmes to improve understanding of the construction sequence and support risk reduction.
• Knowledge of 5D Forecasting (Link between programme, model, cost and how to extract information required for the job role).
• Ability to apply data validation techniques to construction information.
• Experience in developing BEP template to achieve project requirements.
• Ability to Map information flow in terms of inputs, processes and outputs.
• Ability to Interface between digital software and technology.
• Expertise in the usage of quality documentation e.g., BEP and MIDP to effectively manage, communicate and deliver information requirements.
• Experience in specifying and managing the production of federated 3D models to meet project and role requirements.
• Expertise in Project delivery/handover formats (e.g., COBie etc.).